These last four months have been nothing short of madness for us all. We’ve seen businesses temporarily closed and others that have had to shut their doors permanently. It has definitely been a roller-coaster of emotions with many drastic changes.
We have tried our best to continue our high standards of work and to follow all safety precautions that have been set. Our team has taken the time to stay informed with our regulations, and for that we are thankful.
We know these times are difficult and our norm will likely never be the same. We still hope to be your go-to for any personal or business related contracting work and continue to add new customers to our portfolio.
During the Pandemic:
- Screened porch requests have been on the rise and we have enjoyed renovating & building these extra living-spaces; creating another room to spend quality time in while also adding equity to your home.
- We have maintained our relationship with our Multifamily Construction and hope to keep our quality of work as great as possible. Apartment repositions and general service requests/maintenance work are always a high priority.
- Our new Disinfecting Services has got off to a great start and we are thankful we can bring this service to our customers at this time.
- Our workload continues to stay steady with renovations and new additions. We look forward to our business growing as the country opens back up.
Looking to the Future:
- We have an updated website coming very soon which we are quite excited about. Easier to navigate and with extra information, the website should be a great new asset to our continued growth.
- We are finishing up some larger renovation projects that have taken a longer period of time to complete. We can’t wait to showcase the before & after photos that are always impressive.
All in all this pandemic has taken its toll on everyone; and we are no exception. But with the strength and determination we all carry within us, we know that we will all come through this with a new perspective and a greater appreciation.
Contact us anytime: 919-908-7341